January 29, 2014
I have many Blushes, my favorite being NARS, Chanel and MAC blushes. I do love Dior too, but don't own many. Adding another one in my collection is like waste of money. I have not even hit pan on any single blush yet and most of the colors end up looking same on the cheeks, simply because I end up choosing peachy pink or pinky peach colors. There are few brands that I have never tried, and wish to try soon.
1. Dior Vibrant Color Powder Blush : The only Dior Blush I have is Coral Riviera, which is discontinued.
2. Laura Mercier 'Second Skin' Cheek Color: I have used Laura Mercier products, but never a cheek color.
3. Burberry 'Light Glow' Natural Blush: Another brand that I have always wanted to try. Just the price tag holded me back. Also, it is not available at Sephora, so a 20% VIB discount is not possible.
4. Benefit Cosmetic Lollitint: I love the brand, I love the tints and I love the name. Enough reasons to justify buying.
5. Tarte Cheek Stains: I have tried NARS Multiples (review), Clinique Cream Blush Stick (review), Josie Maran Argan Color Stick (review) and this looks pretty similar to that. Tarte Powder Blushes are beauty. I am sure this too won't disappoint.
6. Josie Maran Coconut water Cheek Gelee: I use my MAC Just a Pinch Gel blush and I LOVE IT! The natural tint is just amazing. Josie Maran Argan Oil is my favorite and I am super excited about this product as well.
What are your current Beauty Cravings?
Disclaimer: Post contains Affiliate Links. More can be read in Policy section.