March 23, 2015
1. NARS Dual Intensity Blush : Very stunning and beautiful. I did get a chance to swatch a few of these.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks: I can never say no to a creme cheek product. As much as I enjoy the powder blushes, I find myself reaching for creme products more often. I love my NARS Multiple. This looks pretty similar.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow' Cleanser, Mask & Balm : A self proclaimed skincare junkie, I know I have to try this as well as the Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer.
4. GLAMGLOW Cleansers: Looks interesting! SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser, THIRSTYCLEANSE™ Daily Hydrating Cleanser, YOUTHCLEANSE™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser are new offerings from the makers of very popular GLAMGLOW facemasks.
5. TATCHA Polished Rice Enzyme Powder: Have never tried anything from this brand, but have tried a similar rice powder kind of cleanser/exfoliator before. Looking forward to get this in a kit or maybe a generous Sephora Sample :)
Anything New in Beauty you looking forward to?