March 7, 2014
There is always a list ready. I went to check few collections and new products last Sunday. I was amazed at the number of awesome products I saw. The beauty products have just become so refined and every single brand comes up with something new everyday. Obviously, there are loads to try, but somethings that I am craving right now.
1. HOURGLASS Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick: At a high price tag of $30 per piece, these lipsticks had cool packaging and unique squarish tip. The colors were just awesome and the texture was mind blowing. These have been in market for quite sometime now, but I have never tried them. I badly want one and I don't see Sephora Friends and family sale coming anytime soon.
2. CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick L’Adoree (45)Mauve from the Chanel Notes de Printemps Collection for Spring 2014. Buying Chanel Makeup or for that matter any of these very high end makeup is a very planned project for me. I just don't buy every single item released in every single collection. Also, I don't buy products from these brands 'just to try'.I buy only if I am very sure I am going to love them and use them. At $35.00 a pop, this Lipstick from Chanel is one of their newest, limited edition color for Spring. Looks more like a Fall color. My experience with Chanel Lipstick in the past has been not so awesome. I find them over-hyped product. But the color MAUVE... Hello!!! It is so me!!
3. Bobbi Brown 'Nectar' Shimmer Brick Compact: I was passing by the Bobbi Brown Counter at Nordstrom and I saw this shimmer brick at their front display. It looked pretty and I swatched it, totally not knowing its name or collection it belongs. The makeup artist dusted a bit on my cheeks and if I may say so, I looked Stunning!!! I own 2 shimmer bricks and they are my least used products these days. After the arrival of more finely milled highlighters, I find these way too shimmery and sparkly. "Nectar" made me look glamorous and even though the color reminded me of NARS Torrid Blush, I am badly craving this. At $42 a piece, I need to make a sensible decision.
4. CHANEL LE BLUSH CRÈME DE CHANEL: Stunning colors, lovely texture and cute compact. Craving for this is inevitable. The only difficult task is choosing the perfect one...or two...maybe three...
5. CHANEL NOTES DE PRINTEMPS LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR: I want the color Charivari. This color too looks more like a Fall color. It is a Spring release.
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush: One is not enough! I recently picked this product in the color Luminous Flush. You can read my review and see the swatches here. Now, I want another Color in Radiant Magenta. This is comparatively sparkly than the one I own, but the color is absolutely gorgeous. I hope to pick this sooner or later.
Any current Beauty Cravings you have?
This post contains Affiliate Links.