Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Anti-Wrinkle Brightening Kit, I knew this was a great way to try multiple products in conjugation each other. Also the size of each product was generous. So I ended up picking this one.
The kit contains:
1. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Serum - 1 oz
2. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Mask - 1 oz
3. Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector - 0.5 oz
4. Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C X 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer- 1 oz
I have already started using the Serum and Moisturizer. So far I am enjoying the product. We will see how it performs.
Sephora Favorites Skin Cleanse Vol. 2 is another set that I picked. Most of the products in the set are targeted towards oily to combination skin, but it had Kate Somerville ExfoliKate, a product that I had always heard bloggers and Sephora SA rave about. I had to try it. Also, Boscia Mask and Glam Glow masks sounded very interesting. The other products in the kit are promising as well. I did pick this kit over Vol.1 which is a better deal, but I had tried many stuff from that set already.
Products in this kit:
- 0.7 oz Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
- 0.25 oz Dr. Brand Pores No More Pore Refiner
- 0.33 oz Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm SPF 25
- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ltd. Red Clay Deep Cleanser
- 0.3 oz GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment
- 0.5 oz Kate Somerville Skincare ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- 0.33 oz Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel
Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil has a lovely color Rhubarb, that always attracted me. I just didn't wanted to buy a full size before trying out the texture, consistency and feel on lips. Luckily for me these tiny bins has a set of 4 lip pencils for $25! Awesome!! I don't see this set online anymore, but some Sephora still has these. All the colors are permanent and are available individually.
The colors in this kit :
Madeira - Nude Pink
Rhubarb - Plum Rose
Quince - Rose Berry
Cranberry - Deep Red
Nude Pink is waste for me. Nudes make me look like a ghost. Other three shades are lovely and I am super excited to try them. For some strange reasons, I always called these Lip Pencils, Lipsticks.
Swatches and Reviews coming very soon.
Any recent Beauty Buys?
Dislosure: All products are purchased by Dazzle 'n' Sparkle. The post has affiliate links. You can read more about this in Policy section.